“We’re here for you for better, or for worse. Let’s make it better, together.”
Our Team of Licensed Therapists and Therapist Associates Are Here For You
Relationships For Better
Let's Make It Better, Together
We're Here For You For Better or For Worse
REMOTE AND IN-PERSON SESSIONS AVAILABLE
Are you engaged and want to make sure you’re on track towards a thriving marriage? Contact us to understand more about how premarital counseling sessions prepares your marriage for:
- sexual health
- conflict resolution
- managing stress
- sharing responsibilities
- raising children
Neurofeedback is a cutting-edge technology for treatment of Depression, ADHD, and Anxiety. Our Therapy Team can use neurofeedback headset and electrode to provide feedback on live brain activity related to moods, attention, and focusing abilities. Through our neurofeedback equipment and technology, we can provide non-medication treatment for:
- Post-Traumatic Stress
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity
Our neurofeedback services are available for children, teens, and adults. More information can be found here!
Stress + Depression
One out of three people in the US report that they experience anxiety or depression in their lifetime, and those numbers are increasing during the Covid-19 pandemic. You are not alone, and our therapists are here to help you. Reach out if you are experiencing:
- Panic attacks or social anxiety
- Apathy + Fatigue
- Feelings of hopelessness
If you’re feeling limited in your capabilities, it’s possible that you’re struggling with feelings of anxiety or depression. Help is on the way.
Rather than meeting for sessions weekly, therapy intensives are a 1x retreat to work through a particular challenge or work towards a goal. Options include:
- Half Day – 4 hours: Work towards personal or relational growth
- Full Day – 8 hours: Work through a personal or relational challenge
- 2 Day – 16 hours: Work towards a personal or relationship overhaul.
Let us know if you’re interested in signing up for a Therapy Intensive. Private and Group options are available.
You’re not getting along like you used to. Therapy can help you get back to a healthy, satisfying relationship with the people you love the most. We meet with individuals, families, and couples every day who are committed to growth in their relationships. It’s our passion to help relationships thrive. We’re here for you, whether you are:
- Single, Building a Foundation for Healthy Relationships
- Dating, Married, or in Relationship Crisis
- Experiencing Family Challenges
Our Therapy Team is offering telehealth options for those who are more comfortable meeting for therapy from the comfort of their homes. Just let us know if you prefer to meet via phone or computer! Distance doesn’t have to be impersonal! Consider remote sessions if you’re:
- Located far from our office, but within California.
- Would like to meet during a break from work (or perhaps while your children nap)
- Prefer not to travel to sessions for schedule or health reasons
Certificates & Verifications
In Addition To Masters in Science in Marriage and Family Therapy, Our Certifications Include:
140 E. Colorado Blvd. Suite D Monrovia, CA 91016
(626) 272-4908 Megan@RelationshipsForBetter.com