Services & Therapy
The Team at Relationships For Better provides inidividual therapy, couples + family therapy, and educational intensives for teens and adults
Therapy at Relationships For Better
Our team of Licensed Therapists, Associate Marriage and Family Therapists, and Relationship Educators specialize in helping people thrive in their closest relationships.
Read the FAQ or fill in the form below and get your solution per email
- Simply call or text (626) 272-4908, or
- Click on the “Make an appointment” button to fill out our contact form, or
- Email Megan@RelationshipsForBetter.com
Yes, what you share in therapy will remain confidential between you and your therapist, with the exception of safety concerns.
- If you are able to fill out our online consent form before the session, it will save time. Ask your therapist for a link to view and sign the client consent form.
- Please bring a form of payment (credit/debit, cash, or checks made out to Relationships For Better).
- Bring a goal or objective that you wish to work on in your therapy session, so that we work hard to support sustainable progress.
Yes, please let us know before your session whether you will be attending alone or bringing a loved one with you.
Therapy and counseling are the same thing: a place to challenge yourself towards personal growth, receive emotional support, and work towards psychological and relational health.
Our Director, Megan Lundgren, has her Masters of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy and takes a unique approach to personal growth. For the past few years, Megan has supported individuals and couples in achieving a healthy foundation for relationships through intensive workshops. Intensives are different than therapy in that they are longer blocks focused within a 1x meeting, rather than regular hour long sessions. Megan offers:
- Half Day Intensives (4 hours): work towards personal growth
- Full Day (8 hours): Work through a personal or relational obstacle
- 2-Day (16 hours): Work through a personal or relational crisis
Indicate that you are interested in intensives when you click on our “Make An Appointment” button and we’ll put you in touch with Megan Lundgren, MS.
140 E. Colorado Blvd., Suite D
Monrovia, CA 91016
Mon-Fri: 9 am – 10 pm
Sat: 7 am – 4 pm
Sun: 1 pm – 8 pm